Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hilary & Tall Giraffe




Meet Hilary Talis. Director extra-ordinaire. There's no way to get a picture of Hilary, Gail and I together in the same spot, because under Hilary's direction, the center has literally burst at it's seams and is now housed in two different buildings -- about 2 miles apart. So for the last year and a tad, I've started the day's visit in the original building where I sing with the wee ones, my pips. Then I pack it back up and drive down the road a might and finish the morning with the great big preschoolers.

Hilary earns the title of being my very first supporter. We talked about this 'dream' of mine walking across a parking lot 13 plus years ago. Click my heels and before you can type arts integration, she'd received the support of the parents of the center and a budget to fund my ongoing fun.

These are my big kids creating the sign to my classic rhyme poem, "Tall Giraffe." (They're signing for 'laugh' in picture number three.) That last picture captures my favorite verse, 'HAPPY lappy, tongue so slappy.' And how about that artwork.

Thanks Hilary..... I'm looking forward to gearing up for year number 14. Blink your eyes and it will indeed be September, all over again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...