Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gail & The Baby Birdies



Today was another milestone of sorts, the conclusion of my 'regular-monthly' school visits for this school year. As of this morning, I've completed year number thirteen of my travels as music lady: have guitar will travel! For the last thirteen years I've made a monthly stop during the school year to Children's Hospital Childcare Center. The first picture is little ol' me with Gail Cope..... right hand wonder woman to director Hilary Talis.

Several years ago, Gail gave me the best gift ever. She'd been out and about and spotted these delightful little bird, finger puppets. She purchased a total of two dozen puppets, some of each of four different designs. I was beyond thrilled & just somewhat overwhelmed. What would you do if someone gave you such a gift? My natural inclination is to write a little song. Voila: "Little Baby Birdie," was born. Thank you Gail for the 13 years of support, encouragement and friendship..... and a seriously HUGE thanks and many hugs, for the gift that I've now shared with thousands of others -- all due to your generosity. (She later found me another flock to join the originals. What a gal!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...