Thursday, April 2, 2009

Maryland IRA w/ZB




Meet Stuart Bradshaw. Sales rep for ZB. Visionary. Magician. And seriously all-round, good guy. Somehow, he pulled the rabbit out of his hat, of inviting me to present at the Maryland International Reading Association approximately one month ago. Not only did he get me on the program -- he got me into the program! (There was a full-size picture of smiling moi, right there mid-program.) Stuart had the idea to share 'my work' with his people. So in a mere 60 minute time frame, we sang, we marched, we jumped -- we did it all: sign language, choreography...... the power-point worked (with the help of the bearded techno-man, conjured as a result of the powers of the magic milkcrate.) What responsive participants. And how much do you like that aisle carpet?? I didn't have nearly enough copies of my book. Maybe they'll let me come back another time. Yeah, that's the ticket!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...