Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Heros in Our Midst




At the end of our program morning, there was plenty of time for muggin' it for the camera. It was an extra-special morning in that we had the attendance & participation of quite a few parents: moms and dads!

And you know how I feel about twins! These 17 month old girlie-girls were on the go, BIG time. What fun to be able to reach out to share my journey with these families. Young and even younger kiddos. Happy smiles. Happy memories. Happy times.

*****They really knew how to make me feel like a celebrity. Thank you, one and all. An extreme thanks to Mr. Glen for all of your support today. Your head-set was awesome & I'm especially grateful for all of the pictures you took to document our time together..... but those special songs of welcome and gratitude were AWESOME!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...