Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GCAC Artist-in-the-Schools




Fresh off of all of the adrenaline of the Baltimore whirlwind, I suddenly remembered I had my annual invitation to Hilliard for GCAC's AIS -- with my very favorite kindergarten kiddos. Who knew after yesterday's sunshine that we would have brisk rain that would turn into snowflakes through out the day?? (I need to tune into the local weather forcast with at least one ear.) Since I was in Hilliard and had a nice break for lunch, in between the morning and afternoon classes, I was able to swing by Amerisound and get a hug from my buddies there. What energy can be found in kindergarten. Here we've captured a writing sample, their surprise over the metamorphosis of our friend "Polly, the pollywog" and some enthusiastic freezing frozen, complete with funny faces. If you look really closely you can see just a glimmer of my M.C. Hammer pants in that last photo. Now it's time to pack for Alabama!! Plane's leaving shortly, must be on it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...