Saturday, March 14, 2009

Music Movement Motivation




Third presentation. Third room. This time in the ballroom...... the luxeries of which included a fantastic wireless mic, a sound system tether that connected my little boom box to the house speakers AND a screen on which to project my PowerPoint! They saved the best for last. The really great news is that people were up and at 'em and raring to go at 8:00 a.m., on the third day of the conference!! Whooooohooooooo.
This is the morning that I was introduced to the concept of the "Magic Milkcrate." In all of that mayhem of yesterday, somehow I left the plug for my LCD projector in Salon A..... attempting to make room for the next presenter. As I realized this on Saturday morning, with my heart in my sox, I was busy thinking thru how I used to make presentations before powerpoint. Surely I'd remember in time? Just then the site manager came thru and asked if I needed anything. When I told him of my missing power-cord..... he smiled knowingly and said and I quote, "No worries, I have a Magic Milkcrate!" In under three minutes he'd returned with just the cord that I needed to connect projector to electricity! WOW! We pulled one over on Murphy, this time. Now I just need to remember to pack a "Magic Milkcrate" for the future. Ask and you shall receive.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...