Thursday, March 26, 2009

Facebook Feedbook

I think that I should just let 'you guys' write all of my blog entries. Look what I got on Facebook today from my NYC fan:

"You have to hear my kids singing to your cd (the one with 'LION, listen for that roar'). They sound like a little choir! And I have one child that's special. He knows every single word to every single one of the songs (even the one in french)! When he acts up and is uncontrollable I put it on and he starts dancing his own little dance with a huge grin and sings along. It took him listening to the cd two times to memorize the words."

We met up last month in Atlantic City for SDE and I get credit for getting her addicted, I mean 'introduced' to Facebook. How much fun to hear feedback from the front lines..... especially when I'm on-the-road, up in MI this time, thinking about tomorrow's presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...