Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PM Kinder Enthusiasm




After lunch, I switched cameras and got out my trustie new Cannon to capture the fun & games of the afternoon classes. Here you see the energy and participation of Mrs. S's kiddos. Really eager. Really engaged. Really enthusiastic. Lots of muscle power. Lots of ability to follow-the-leader (me) and plenty of dramatic capability to create the sign language necessary to 'prowl thru the jungle' -- those are lots of lions you see poised as one big lion-PRIDE..... awaiting the roar, with anticipation! Oh what fun it is to be in kindergarten & have a great teacher -- one who hugs you with genuine joy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...