Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Fun!! More Action!!




Wouldn't you want to spend kindergarten in a room with a great big, over-sized red rocking chair?? Just think of the stories that will be told from that chair. I felt very honored to be able to share the chair of honor. Brand-new-Kinderman-Mr. Hodges took these pictures for us and I think he's really captured some expressive participants. What do you think? We're doing the 'swooshies' and then we're 'growing' as part of my rock-n-roll number: "Glad I'm at School Today." The whole group got seriously capable with the choreography, don't you think? Picture number three is all of us: shaking it down as our favorite verse in "All Together Now." The final picture is the entire classroom working on a grand ROARRRRRRRRRRRR!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...