Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tonight's Sundown!!

Here's a peek out our new back window tonight. Technically this is the view out our "lanai" ...... tho we in the north would call it a screened-in back porch. Calling it a "lanai" makes me feel like I'm on an episode of 'The Golden Girls'. (Remember, they were always planning parties for the lanai. I suppose that memory sorta dates me, doesn't it?) Well, we have a lanai! No kidding, that's what it's called. In fact it's a BIG lanai. Right this minute, we have no furniture on our big lanai-porch, but we've got ideas for on down the road a bit.

The first picture I took was thru the screened window, actually from the lanai..... not so attractive, so these are taken with me standing out in the middle of our back yard. This is our unobstructed view, looking out over the ninth fairway. Now you can see how we got excited about this little spot, for our southern office. Allen gets the fairway for inspiration, I get the sundown view for inspiration and we're both happy -- which is good for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...