Monday, December 15, 2008

Older and Wiser Weekend





Whoooooohooooooooooooooo, I'm fifty-two!! Look at all of the celebrating goin' on this weekend!! Lovin' honey and I went out to a yummy dinner and shared a six layer piece of carrot cake. Ooo-la-la! Then there were presents. Look at the incredibly unique bracelet that Noelle sent from Annapolis. From Sarah, I am the owner of a new digital picture frame..... so I've just gotta figure out how to load in some of the 6000 pictures I'm taken recently. Then yesterday we went up north to Allen's old stomping grounds and his nieces really did SURPRISE me with this shared ice cream cake. Now, it's time to figure out how to get some more exercise in my diet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...