Friday, November 21, 2008

Chicago SDE: K & PreK










Two full and complete days of fun!! We started off with the very mature Kindergarten teachers and I got to deliver their keynote in the ballroom (very first pictures) and from there I had four workshops thru the day. Then on Wed. the preschool contingant arrived in full force. We had to squeeze in more chairs for sure..... it was a standing room only sort of day. A big hug to Pat for all of the photos capturing happy participants in the act of learning, signing, singing, dancing -- you name it. What a joy to have 'people' to help share this experience with you.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...