Thursday, October 9, 2008

Noelle & Baseball Season

Here we have my brown-eyed, classical musician daughter posing in downtown Annapolis during our mom & daughter, girl's-romp-of-an-afternoon. It's been fun watching Noelle develop an interest in sports, via Zac's enthusiasm. I got to watch her learn all about the concept of "intentionally walking" the batter. What a foreign concept that was for our novice. We also had an opportunity to explain what a 'double-play' means. She's taking her new found enthusiasm to heart and is learning much about the sport. Congrats, for stretching your wings, Beanie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...