Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Coordination: Nancy

Here's my southern belle, sponsor and the coordinator of last week's entire event. Nancy Francis and I met last year @ NAEYC's annual convention in Chicago. We had the opportunity to speak for a few minutes there and plant some seeds for their annual event. How incredible to be treated like royalty. I was told that the host site, Peachtree Presbyterian Preschool is in our country's largest Presbyterian church. It was easy to get lost, but what an amazing facility. What a blessing that the congregation places such a priority on young children and has the vision that their ministry is to support others working with children as well. It does indeed take a village. What a great example for others to follow. And yes. I did get a very big, southern hug and my greeting did include several "y'alls."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...