Saturday, August 2, 2008

Zanesville POPS Concert

It's my official, ORIGINAL fan-club president and booster! That's Eddie now as a teen-ager. When he was the original president of my fanclub he was just a preschooler!! How did that happen? Well, it is twelve years later -- I suppose that has something to do with it? We're just getting the day organized for POPS: Parents-of-Preschoolers...... and Colleen has worked with an amazing committee to orchestrate a huge morning to get everyone excited about kindergarten. Wait till you see............









No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...