Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Water Color Demonstration

Here's a picture of the most amazing water-colorist at Arts Day, Sister Bay. Judy Barnewolt-Jones was able to work and explain her technique and decision-making process, all mid stroke. We visited for quite some time. Unfortunately all of her classes are over for the season, so I'll have to wait till next year to take a class. Judy is obviously a brilliant teacher and a TOTAL inspiration. I've attatched a link to her website, here on my blog, under "friends with talent." And yes, we both agree that her work has some reference to Andrew Wyeth....one of my favorites for realism and detail. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...