Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sisters Together


Sisters.......... daughters............. mother & auntie............. babeez-getting bigger. Noelle's visit home passes like sand thru the hour glass, with just enough time to have a cook-out or two, some baby bouncing, some shopping (there's always enough time for shopping) and a lunch together. It's just plain amazing to see my two little girls holding these little ones. Weren't they just playing with baby dolls and legos?


It's good to have a blog.... like a journal that keeps you aware that the seasons are indeed changing, because you can read back and see that only a few pages earlier you were sledding down the hill to a cup of hot chocolate with your junior high buds. Now, a few pages later I'm the grandma in the story. Can you believe that? I'm the grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...