Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Richland County Libraries




Extravaganza of fun!! Yesterday began my weeklong tour and celebration of liberacy concerts for the Richland County Library System. I've now completed my first three of the thirteen scheduled family, summer reading programs for my whirlwind tour this season. Lots of fun for my little pips and their older, reading sibblings. Pictured are Adam and brother Gavin at the inaugural concert after the Crestview program.
Then in the afternoon I was in Butler, featured here with the beautiful visiting grandchildren from Evansville -- after their big trip to Panama!

And a few of my evening fan club members at the Ontario branch. Stay tuned for more fun. This morning I'm going to the BIG downtown show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...