Thursday, July 17, 2008

Furthest-from-Home Award


In today's workshop I taught my multi-cultural greeting song entitled "JAMBO" which is from my very first album. As we were going thru the various greeting words (Jambo, Hola, Guten Tag, Bonjour and Konichiwa) I learned that we had international teachers in our midst!! Silly me, I was unable to get their names mid-song, but meet my furthest-from-home-award winners....on the left my happy seasoned K teacher from Bangkok and on the right, our sweet young teaching peer from Switzerland!! To think that my ideas could travel globally.... hey!! I could go global myself -- follow them home and sing my songs in their buildings, too!
I'm willing. Have passport will travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...